Playmakers are players who have the ability to create opportunities for their teammates. They are good at overwhelming the opposing team’s defense by making accurate passes and successfully dribbling the defenders. The playmaking badges make them better at what they do by increasing their chances of passing the ball and completing dribbles. The full list of badges for the next-gen version of the game is as follow:
- Ankle Breaker: Improves the likelihood of freezing or dropping a defender during dribble moves.
- Bail Out: Improves the chances of successfully completing a pass from mid-air.
- Break Starter: Improves a player’s ability to make effective outlet passes after grabbing a rebound.
- Bullet Passer: Improves a player’s ability to quickly pass the ball.
- Dimer: Boosts the shot percentage for open teammates on jump shots after catching a pass.
- Downhil: Increases overall speed with the ball in transition.
- Floor General: Teammates receive an offensive attribute bonus when player is in the game.
- Handles for Days: Reduces the amount of energy lost when performing dribble moves.
- Needle Threader: Increases the likelihood that tough passes can get by the defense.
- Quick First Step: Provides more explosive first steps out of triple threat and size-ups.
- Relay Passer: Provides a boost to shooters on a pass to assist.
- Space Creator: Improves a player’s ability to create space from a defender.
- Special Delivery: Gives boost to passer and receiver’s takeover meter following a flashy pass if the shot goes in.
- Stop & Go: Improves a player’s ability to start and stop with the ball.
- Tight Handles: Improves a player’s ability to break down their defender.
- Unpluckable: Reduces the chances of getting stripped by the defender.
The best badges you can equip your MyPlayer if you want him to be a good playmaker are Quick First Step, Handles for Days, Unpluckable, Dimer and Bail Out. Maxing out these badges will make your MyPlayer a force to be reckoned with. You can try various combinations depending on your playing style; however, these five badges will give you the best overall results. MTStacks will help you in your quest to build the best team. You can buy 2K21 MT coins at MTStacks.com.
Contributed by mezaoyabin.